Jaunt-E Super Monkey bikes are a little bit special. They combine cutting edge e-technology with a large dollop of retro style and iconic 1970’s ‘Chopper’ vibes.
Hop on board, engage your sense of adventure, and experience the New Forest and its coastline on these fun bikes. Super simple to ride, there’s no need to avoid the hills or limit your journey when you have five levels of cheeky pedal assist at your fingertips.
Be prepared to turn heads on our retro-cruiser electric bike. Eye catching, and sturdily built, they’re designed to be super simple to ride and the eco-friendly 250w battery charges overnight and will comfortably run for up to 40 miles on a charge – which means you can hang up your keys and put your car away for the duration of your holiday, because two wheels are better than four! Designed for pleasure and leisure, they will take you wherever you want to go, with a little bit of extra help for those tricky bits.
Whizz around the New Forest with easy access to miles of off-road tracks and trails, quiet country roads, and stunning beaches and coastline.
The Jaunt-e, retro e-bike experience key features
– Unisex, one size fits all electric bikes
– Big, fat, knobbly tyres, and a squidgy seat, which makes for a super comfy ride wherever you go, be in on or off-road or track.
– Five levels of pedal assist and just 7 simple gears;
– Designed for pleasure and leisure, they will take you wherever you want to go, with a little bit of extra help for those tricky bits. No lycra required and nobody gets left behind!
– Head turning, retro Chopper style
– Coastal bike hub in Milford on Sea, located adjacent to miles off coastal tracks and quiet country roads
– 25-40 mile range per battery charge
– Environmentally friendly, low carbon footprint. Two wheels are better than four
– Collect from nearby Keyhaven hire hub and park for free or take advantage of your unique Door2Door delivery service option for meaning you can hang up your keys and go car free for your holiday (pre bookable, £100 min order)
– Local routes and maps supplied
Book online at www.jaunt-ebikes.co.uk
Discover the best of Milford on Sea on foot on a Guided Walk.
Get outside and enjoy the village, leaving the route to the knowledgeable, local guides who will be able to fill you in on the inside guide to the village of Milford on Sea, its history, the best views and possibly where to find the perfect cup of coffee!
To secure your place we suggest prebooking at https://visitmilfordonsea.co.uk/guided-walks/ or at the Box Office at the Milford on Sea Community Centre on Sea Road. If space allows you can just turn up on the day but cash only – meet on the Village Green.
Two walks run on alternate weeks, every Thursday at 10.30am – choose from: Milford on Sea– Then & Now or Discover Milford on Sea’s Hidden Woodland